Bumble offers various different features for their users to make the Bumble dating experience better. However, these features often have a cost.
This is common across most dating apps. You can’t see who liked you on Bumble without paying for it – or can you? Well, we took a look at whether this was possible for Bumble users.
See who liked you on Bumble without paying
The easiest way to see who liked you on Bumble is to simply upgrade to their Bumble Premium service, which does this automatically.
However, some people want to see if they can tell who liked their profile for free. Fortunately, this is possible, even on the free version of Bumble.
To do this you can;
- Wait until someone likes you on Bumble – you’ll get a notification saying this.
- Memorise the colours that the user has in their profile photo – it will be blurred.
- Click into your Bumble settings, then increase your search range up to the maximum possible.
- Close down the Bumble app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Re-open the app. The user that liked you will appear within the first five swipes – you can identify them by matching their profile pic to the blurred photo you was originally shown.
This is the easiest way to see who likes you on Bumble. The user will be pushed to the front of your match queue, and all you have to do is identify the right person.
Seeing who liked you on Bumble Premium
The free version of Bumble allows you to see the amount of people that have liked your profile.
However, you can’t see much more than this. To see which person is liking your profile, you can buy Bumble Premium to see all of these accounts individually with profile photo and name.
There are also other features that you can pay for too, like Bumble Boost and Bumble Beeline.
Premium features make your experience easier, and allow you to check who likes your profile without having to swipe through all of your card stack.
There’s a reason why Bumble may be the most popular dating app in the UK outside of Tinder, and it’s because of the premium features you can use.
If you’re a new user looking for hookups on Bumble, you may want to see who liked your profile without having the sign up.
Though you can sign up to Bumble Premium if you want to do this, it’s also possible to see other people that are showing interest without paying for a subscription.
By using this trick, you can end up getting more matches without having to cough up any change.