Using a fake GPS location can be a massive advantage when playing Pokemon Go, as it can give you the ability to teleport to your desired location.
So how can you teleport in Pokémon Go without jailbreaking your phone and also without having to drive to a location far away? In this article, we will look at some of the apps available for spoofing your location and enabling teleport in Pokémon Go.
How to teleport in Pokémon Go
The best way to teleport in Pokemon Go is to use a fake GPS location app. You can use this type of app to edit the location of your Android or iOS device, which will give you the ability to switch to different locations.
You can consider jailbreaking your iPhone too. But for most, using a location spoofing app is the easiest way to simulate movement or make a sudden change to your location.
Logging out before teleporting in Pokémon Go?
If you leave Pokémon Go running in the background of your phone whilst you try to hack teleport then you may get flagged for trying to hack the system. To hack Pokémon Go teleport successfully, first log out of your account.
- Tap on the Pokeball on your home screen.
- Go to the ‘Settings.’
- Scroll down.
- Tap the ‘Sign-out’ option to log out of your account.
After you have completed the logout, you can just close the Pokémon app from running in the background and launch a location tweak app instead. Once you have completed these processes relaunch Pokémon Go and sign in to the game as normal.
How do I enable/disable aeroplane mode to teleport in Pokémon Go?
To hack your teleport option safely in Pokémon Go you can use aeroplane mode to do so. Write down your teleport coordinates and keep them to hand to make sure you change your location without it getting flagged. Then use the following process to hack teleport effectively:
- Close the Pokémon Go app.
- Go to the app running in the background.
- Make sure you are logged into your account.
- Go to Settings.
- Enable Airplane mode.
- Wait for a minute or two then turn off aeroplane mode.
- Launch PokeGo++ on your phone.
- Once the app is open, go to the map.
- Change your location
- PLEASE NOTE: If you get an error whilst logging in, wait for this to resolve itself instead of signing out.
How do I teleport with Dr Fone?
Hacking a mobile location usually requires the phone to be jailbroken, if you want to use something like PokeGo++, this is the case.
If you are using an iOS device then there are a limited amount of ways you can hack the teleport hack. If you want to do this you can use Dr Fone – Virtual location (iOS) to teleport with one click.
The Dr Fone app will allow you to move to any location you wish at any speed you wish to move. To apply the Pokémon Go teleport hack to iOS without having to jailbreak your phone you can do the following:
- Launch the Dr Fone app once you have installed it.
- Open the ‘Virtual Location’ option.
- Connect your iPhone to the system.
- Press ‘Get Started’ to start the process.
- You can click on the Teleport option on the top-right corner of the app.
- Type in the location coordinates in the search bar on the top left-hand corner.
- This will then lack you to the location you want.
- You can now move around to the location you want to.
- Once you are happy with the location you wish to travel to select ‘Move Here.’
- This will now change your location to the mock location.
How do I teleport with iTools?
You can also use iTools to hack your teleport action on a phone that is not running a jailbreak.
It allows you to manage your location manually without requiring the jailbreak, to do so through iTools you go do the following:
- Install iTools by ThinkSky on your device.
- Connect your iPhone to it.
- Once you launch the app, it will detect your iPhone.
- Go to ‘Virtual Location.’
- This will open a map interface.
- You can drop the pin wherever you want to.
- If you want to go back to the place you began you can select ‘Stop Simulation’.
In conclusion, here we have looked at some of the ways you can teleport in Pokémon Go without getting banned and without having to run a jailbreak on your device.
Big cities like Manchester, Birmingham and London are really good places to find and catch rare Pokémon. However, living somewhere as I do in rural Wales, you notice we don’t have the same opportunity to be able to catch Pokémon of the rarer variety. It can be really frustrating when your friends on the same Pokémon Go team have the ability to get rarer Pokémon than you.
Many of us users of Pokémon Go that live in areas neglected by the developers of Pokémon, use teleport apps to spoof locations. This is so that we can go to these mock locations and collect rare Pokémon instead of having to physically travel to one of the cities mentioned.
Teleport apps are handy because they allow those of us that don’t have access to big city locations to actually have the same chance at catching rarer Pokémon we can’t get in our areas. So hopefully now you are well on your way to teleporting around the map interface and catching the legendary Pokémon that you couldn’t get before.