Tanks is one of the best and most played games on GamePigeon. The aim of this game is to avoid taking hits by your enemies on your tanks whilst also destroying your opposing tanks. You can use explosive rockets, land mines, and aerial strikes but there are also defensive strategies you can use to ensure success. The game is relatively simple, though not quite as simple as other GamePigeon games like Gomoku.
You can achieve this in multiple different ways, check out the game rules before you start playing and make sure you understand them fully. They are simple rules but really important to make sure you find success against your friends.
How to play Tanks GamePigeon
First things first, you need to know the basic rules, which are;
- Select the terrain you wish to play on, the main two types of terrain are flat and valley terrains.
- You will be prompted to click on target practice to prepare for the game.
- You are required to get the highest number of points to win a multi-player challenge.
These are the simple rules of the game, but it doesn’t explain exactly how to play it. First, you need to ppen the Tanks game in iMessage. When it gets to your turn ‘set the angle and power’ to drop bombs on your enemy’s Tanks. Finally, tap ‘Fire’ once you set the angle and power.
To win Tanks on iMessage will depend on your reaction speed within the gameplay.
You are also required to anticipate moves from other players. I cannot stress this enough; do not just charge and shoot everything you see because it will not work when you come up against a skilled player. It is a strategy game, after all, you can’t strong-arm wins like you probably will want to when you first start playing.
There are some things that will allow you to succeed over other players.
Top tips for playing Tanks
- Practice, practice, practice before you start to compete. Practicing will get you familiar with the intricacies of the game. There are also features that are best to learn how to use so you can apply them during multiplayer games.
- When you defend your tank from enemy missiles that have been fired, shoot a Dirt Slinger in the air at 90 degrees. Your tank will be protected by dirt and as such you will reduce the damage you encounter.
- To protect your own tanks better create a magical wall inside your banker, this will help stop underground attacks.
- Choose the Dirt Mover, point your barrel 270 degrees. Before you firepower, it up to 100 and then release the shot. This will then allow you to shoot halfway through a banker.
- When you make a selection of where to play you should pick an area that coincides with the type of tank you currently own. For example, don’t choose the valley terrain if you don’t have the equipment.
- Don’t stay on one side of the game, try to move around a lot so you don’t get hit.
- Don’t take a shot unnecessarily because you will lose your armor.
- Use the boost because it will help you to save a life, this, in turn, will help you defeat your opponents. You can buy boosts as an in-app purchase.
- Try not to get distracted in real life because you will miss defensive countermeasures whilst being attacked if you are distracted.
- Use better tanks, use bigger tanks, these two attributes mean you can shoot more and can take more punishments.
- Finally, pick your opponents strategically. The level of competition will determine how well your skill set will improve. In the beginning, start with lower experienced players as this will help you get used to this level of skill. As you learn more, and it starts to become easier to move up experience levels.
In conclusion, the best way to play this game is by using prediction and deduction methods, trying to guess what your opponents will do, and counter-act them as quickly as possible using all the features within the game to your advantage. The only way to do this is practice. Above I have listed some of the most effective methods to use when playing this game but remember it is all about strategy and speed so stay alert.